Company: NEVELL GROUP
Posted on: May 15, 2020
Department: PROJECT MANAGEMENT flsa status: NON - Exempt
This position is responsible for a variety of day-to-day tasks
related to the successful operation of the Estimating department.
Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints,
specifications, and related documents. Identifies labor, material,
and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints,
specifications, and related documents. Computes costs by analyzing
labor, material, and time requirements.
- Basic knowledge of metal studs, drywall, taping, lath &
plaster, EIFS, fireproofing and intermediate back round with
- Perform a quantity take-off, set production rates based on
difficulty of work, obtain material and subcontractor pricing, and
write a technical proposal.
- Process and manage change orders on your assigned
- Manage and complete various types of project assignments
(Budgets, Hard Bids, Design/Build, TI, Higher Education, Airports,
and OSHPD related facilities) within bid period.
- Basic understanding of Fast Trac scheduling software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with On-Screen Take-Off estimating software
- Knowledge of The Edge Estimating Software
1. Some knowledge of Fireproofing, Metal Studs, Drywall, Taping,
Lath & Plasters, EIFS.
2. Possess In depth understanding of bid process.
3. Advanced knowledge of industry specific regulations.
4. Ability to review contracts for scope and bid amount accuracies
as well as qualifications.
5. Ability to mentor, coach and cross-train
6. Ability to resolve conflict.
7. Demonstrate mastery of project and time management.
8. Work in fast paced/noisy work environment.
9. Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication
10. Ability to establish processes where no precedent or guidelines
Keywords: NEVELL GROUP, Concord , Project Engineer, Engineering , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!