Job Posting Title Lead Estimating Admin
Company: Flatiron Construction Corp
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our company works on high-profile infrastructure projects that
change the way that our citizens live. We are a company that takes
care of its people, and we have a lot to offer to grow and develop
your career into the future. Specifically, this role provides
administrative support to project pursuits by collecting and
assembling bid documentation regarding subcontractor quotes, vendor
pricing and insurance information to ensure compliance with all
contractual and bid requirements. The candidate that suits this
role is innately organized and detail-oriented. A person that works
well in a quiet office environment and that has exposure to the
world of Public Works projects will thrive here. This role will
have an emphasis on the proposal side to showcase the
accomplishments of the company and will work with several groups
including finance, legal and safety to develop winning bids. -
What you will be doing
- Reviews contract plans and specifications to identify, track
and communicate estimating scopes of work, proposal and bid
requirements to ensure compliance with the full submittal request.
Leads advertising, quote collection and business entity tracking
efforts for all subcontracted scopes of work in a pursuit.
- Distributes the plans and specifications to the estimating
team, bonding, surety and insurance agents, as necessary. Collects
and distributes all contract addendums and important information to
relevant teams, as needed.
- Advertises project information to subcontractor, local
businesses, Disadvantaged Businesses (DBEs) and other vendors to
ensure Company meets contractual and price goals. Maintains
subcontractor business information for each pursuit.
- Acts as first line contact for all subcontractor, vendor, Owner
and insurance questions regarding bid and company
- Collects and assembles bid documentation for a complete and
timely submittal of each pursuit. Supports proposal team efforts
with bid documentation, design and delivery, as needed.
- Collects and assembles post-bid documentation, based on Owner
requirements, as needed.
- Perform additional assignments per management's
- Assists with hand-off meeting documentation including contract
and plan specifications, Owner expectations and subcontractor
coordination efforts. Prepares hand-off meeting binders and
distributes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains project pursuit tracking for estimating team using
Company approved software and processes. Updates project history
tracking and documentation archive, including project information
sheets, following each pursuit.
- Tracks and distributes District bid schedules to assigned
audience within determined frequency and at the direction of
- Maintains knowledge of Company values and strategic plan.
What we are looking for
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Business, or Construction
- 4+ years related experience required.
- Expert knowledge of pursuit process, document tracking and
proposal process needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively work with deadlines in a fast-paced
- Valid Driver's License.
- Able to travel 25%
- Public Works experience required
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Keywords: Flatiron Construction Corp, Concord , Job Posting Title Lead Estimating Admin, Administration, Clerical , Concord, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!